www.lysana.com

16.2.12

Pink Luxxe







































ASOS Dress/ ZU Tulip wedges/ Chloe Makes Three Clutch/ Michael Kors Watch/ Diva Neck Piece/ Sportsgirl rings

Im having this love affair with hot pink at the moment, from my gym drink bottle to my phone cover, hot pink seems to be creeping into my accessories and everyday life. Not such a bad thing as I love the bright pop of colour that it adds to any black or neutral colour palette.

The beautiful people from Chloe Makes Three sent me their 'Number 1' bag in Hot Pink and I thought it would go perfectly with my recently purchased ASOS Black Dress. The perfect amount of POP for me! :)

                                                                       xx


                                                           Buy ASOS HERE
                                                         
                                                           Buy  Chloe Makes Three HERE

8 comments:

  1. we <3 your blog!

    xx,

    H&H

    http://hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for your support will check out your blog now xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the look! Simple dress and stunning details!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear
    I found your blog on lookbook, and I'm your fan there, and I'm loving your style, I would love to follow you here!
    You're gorgeous

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey joana, thank you for your lovely words, I would love you to follow me xx

      Delete
  5. Hello. Super keen to know which asos dress that is. Looks like a wardrobe staple to me....

    Ta!!

    Char

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi char i think it is the asos t shirt dress, its comes in a pale lime green too xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely look!! I like soo much your clutch!!

    kiaraabril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete