www.lysana.com

8.2.12

Kwamee By Francis































Kwamee by Francis is a independent clothing label and an individual style living, his clothing is a fusion of intricate wrapping and layering of pieces to the amazing statement t shirts, which can be worn with anything. I was lucky to be invited to one of his famous parties and as i walked around and browsed the collection my breath was taken away as i saw him fitting a jumpsuit and wrapping it around a model, it has so many possibilities and endless looks, that I just could not take my eyes away.

I cannot recommend enough having a look at his website, sometimes current trends can play it safe, why not try something extraordinary and rock out in one of his pieces as I assure you, you will get heads turning for all the right reasons!

                                                                                   xx

                                                                     Buy Kwamee HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment