www.lysana.com

20.2.12

Animalistic
































Bamboo Blonde Leopard print shorts/ Jeffery Campbell Foxy shoes/ Michael Kors Watch/ Sportsgirl Rings/ CC Skye Laced Leather Meshed Bracelet


I love anything leopard, my wardrobe has many pieces that consist of this fabulous animal print. You can walk a fine line between trashy and fashionable with this style. If you want to wear anything animal, team it with a basic top so as to make the print the feature and keep your accessories to a minimal, don't ever double up on this type of print and pile on the accessories as you will look like you have walked out of some trailer park circa 1990, which believe me does not unlock your wild side! :)

                                                                      xx


                                                             Buy CC Skye HERE

                                                             Buy Jeffery Campbell HERE

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm in love with your style!! <3 I'm following your blog with pleasure :)

    Greatings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shoes!
    I'm following you, follow me too!
    =)))

    http://blogdapaulapinheiro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear, I just stumbled across your blog via TrendSnapper, and I must say I really love it! I'm following you now on lookbook and blogger, it'd be great if you could check out my blog too!
    Thanks
    :)
    xoxox
    Ciara

    wildchildstoriesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks guys for your support will check out your blogs now xx

    ReplyDelete