www.lysana.com

1.10.12

Crop Out



Mink Pink Jagger Jeans/ Witchery Knit/ Senso Qimatt Boots/ Michael Kors Watch/ SaboSkirt Rose Gold Chunky Bracelet/ Asos Bracelets



My love of cropped pants is becoming an unhealthy obsession, I cant stop myself from buying countless pairs. I am justifying this unhealthy past time by reminding myself that it is coming into summer and Melbourne's weather is as fickle as ever, so if I was to ever be caught out in it, cropped pants would be my complete saviour! 

In all seriousness though, copped pants are everywhere and are such a great altenative to jeans, if you are anything like me I seriously live in jeans, all colours, styles and prints. So getting into cropped pants/jeans is a nice change and I get to show off my countless different boots in their entirety, winning in both areas! 

In this shoot I am wearing the Mink Pink Jagger Jeans with my Senso Qimatt boots. I love an animal print paired with a basic knit and find that the knits simplicity balances out the more than often 'loud' print making it much easier to wear, think tamed jungle Vs Shaniqua from the Bronx!

xx


4 comments: