www.lysana.com

30.3.12

In the Navy










Evil Twin Dress/ Alias Mae Shoes/ Michaela Menichelli Bag/ Michael Kors Watch/ Vintage rose gold ring


I haven't posted a outfit post in a little while, so I thought I would post something that is a nice compromise for the changing of seasons and weather here in Melbourne. This dress is from MarketHQ.com which has so many amazing labels and options that it seriously is my quick go to when I need a little retail therapy. Navy is such an amazing colour when your sick of wearing black, which I am a little at the moment, I seem to live in black, black and more black (clearly my favourite colour). Its still dark enough if your having black withdrawals but still adds just the right amount of lightness. I think there will be so much navy this winter season that it is definitely worth investing in a few wardrobe staples.

Ps. If you are in love with my bag as much as I am, it is from the Michaela Menichelli Range which is phenomenal. Its not available to buy as yet, but soon will be and I will be doing a big blog post showcasing them, so keep checking back as they will sell out before you know it.

Make Up Note: You have probably noticed that my eye makeup is a bit darker and edgier this shoot. The amazing team at Adorn Mineral Cosmetics invited me to try some of their award winning mineral makeup. For this shoot I wore the 'Eye create' Metallic eyeshadow in Sapphire and  Lipstick in Rustic Mocha. Adorn Makeup is totally 100% natural, toxic free, pure organic/ mineral make up, they are certified cruelty free, PETA certified and 100% vegan. They have so many products to 'die for' that I am going to use throughout my shoots, as not only is is good for my skin, ill be doing my bit for the environment/ animals. If you want to checkout more on this amazing company and their range, check out the link below.



                                                                                xx



                                                               Buy from Market HQ HERE


                                                               Buy Adorn Mineral Make up HERE

2 comments: