www.lysana.com

24.6.13

Noir et Blanc
































Wearing: Topshop Black Tee/ Bonds Chunky Knit/ Helloparry Moment Wrap Skirt/ Wittner Bayard Heels/ Karen Walker 'Helter Skelter' Sunglasses




Yes, you are seeing me in another black and white ensemble....I cannot get enough, which I guess is not a bad thing as its so in season right now.
This was a rare sunny Melbourne day so I took the opportunity to get the pins out and shoot this amazing skirt from Hello Parry. Im not sure that any future posts going forward will have my legs out, its getting ridiculously cold here. I might be slightly exaggerating but I swear its the coldest its ever been!

Also have you noticed i'm not wearing my trusty Ray Ban Aviators! Yay, I have finally found something different in These Karen Walker beauties, very proud of myself   :)


                                                                    xx

Ps Find my daily outfit posts on my Insta Account @misslisao

4 comments:

  1. I love the black and white theme! It works really well. Anyways, lovely look :)

    -Megan
    http://mymyitsmegan.blogspot.com/
    (I'm a fairly new blogger, so if you have any advice for blogging I'd love to hear it :) Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love the black and white! just followed you dear! check out my blog and maybe follow me if you like. :)

    http://www.basicsandgold.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIKE IT so much !! ;-))

    _
    www.bloo90fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. Love black and white outfits xx

    Loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete