www.lysana.com

4.6.12

Rebel

























































 Topshop Skull Rebel Tee/ ASOS Skinny Black Jeans / Tony Bianco 'Alexa' Boots/ CC Skye Bracelet/ Sportsgirl Headband/ Vintage Princess bag




I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with skulls at the moment, anything with a skull printed on it and I insantly want it. There is a trend emerging at the moment with every blogger and off duty model adoping a vintage rock look, which I am really embracing. I like the thought of heading back to the 90's when Pearl Jam and Nirvana tee's were in with ripped faded black jeans and Dr Martens. Not only is it dark and cool, it moves away from ladylike dressing, finding a more androgynous feel! If you regularly follow my posts, you would know that I favour wearing black and like a bit of a dirtier, sexier edge to my look.


                                                                                  xx



* Im on Instagram now, find and follow me ;)       (misslisao)

1 comment:

  1. Love the bracelets! Now following =)
    http://bishopandrook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete