www.lysana.com

16.12.11

Festival Dreaming












































 Neon By Jess Hart Tee/ One Teaspoon Shorts/ Market HQ Saddle Bag/ Thrifted Boots/ YSL Ring/ House of Harlow Ring


I was staring at my wardrobe the other day looking for an outfit, when i pulled out this vintage Led Zepplin tee. I bought it from General Pants about a year ago and loved how 70's rock it was, I threw on some thrifted boots i found and put together a laid back look. A perfect combo for day at Coachella or any of the upcoming festivals hitting our shores in summer

                                                                               xx

ps. have a look at http://lookbook.nu my profile is on there (Lisa O) and its amazing inspiration for outfits and what others are wearing around the world.....my new fav ;)

1 comment:

  1. Really like your style and also how you present the style in the pictures! very well done and the photo compositions are good as well

    ReplyDelete