www.lysana.com

13.10.11

Chloe Makes Three
















So the handbag market is quite competitive....we are always on the lookout for something exciting, fresh, what the 'other' girls dont have, and something unique. Well I have found the site to end all your searching. CHLOE MAKES THREE. This marvelous little gem was launched in suburban Melbourne where its creator had a simple idea....to create affordable arm candy that didn't constitute taking a loan. What followed was an assortment of candy coloured and neutral tone bags that are affordable and covetable. Ive already got my mitts on the hot pink Number 1 clutch. Perfect for me to team with my Jet ripped jeans (www.lysana.com) black fluxus slouch tee and stacked black heels.... to say that I am in love would be an understatement!!
Get onto it before they dissapear and you cry


Some of my Favs are above xx





No comments:

Post a Comment