www.lysana.com

10.10.12

Wheelin Around



Fox Forre Floral Blazer/ One Teaspoon 'Bandits' Shorts/ Sabo Skirt Lounge Tunic/ Senso Qimatt iii Boots/ Sabo Skirt Rose Gold Bracelet/ Le Specs 'St Elmo' Sunglasses


 

So this week has been one of those weeks...I am up, I am down and I am literally 'wheelin' around. Its Ironic that I am pictured here with a bike, as due to my mood(s) this week, one of my closest friends surprised me with a ride on his Aprilia RSV4 Factory. If you are anything like me I have absolutely no idea what that even means, all I know is that it is super fast and super amazing. The ride definately cleared my head and put the biggest smile back onto my dial!
 My little two wheeler 'pushie' pictured here though is going to have to do for now! ;)

Ok back to the fashion...I received these Senso Qimatt boots about a month ago and I have been seriously wearing the soles out of them. Wherever I go, people are stopping me to ask where they are from. They are the perfect balance between classic and unique, that puts the edge into any outfit. They look great paired with a pair of black skinnies, muscle tee and blazer, but I have chosen to wear them with my one teaspoon bandits as it was a sunny day out in Melbourne and I had to take advantage of it!

Hope you like it

xx

Take a look on my Instagram for actual pics of me on the Aprilia RSV 4 @misslisao





2 comments:

  1. You look amazing!
    Those shoes are seriously wonderful.

    xx
    H&H

    http://hemingwayandhandbags.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combination, I really love the blazer! Good for summer outfit! :D

    Rhinestone Jewelry

    ReplyDelete